At Quasardb, we consider your privacy to be extremely important to us. These are the fundamental principles that we follow in relation to your personal information:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except as mentioned herein to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information unless required for the on-going operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
Why and what we collect
Quasardb collects information to provide better services to all of our users.
We collect personal information from you in a number of different ways.
- Information you give us. For example, when you register for services or purchase any product from Quasardb’s website, we may ask for information such as your email address, billing address, and credit card information. Credit card information is only used in processing your transaction. Please note that we may use a third party payment processing merchant to process your payments.
- Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This information includes: device information, log information, internet protocol address, device event such as crashes, system activity, error reports…, and cookies). We also collect information you disclose using the chat rooms, forums and newsgroups available to our clients’ community.
- Information we get from our partners.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you to respond to enquiries or to provide notices to you regarding your use of our websites or the provision of our services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access (where required).
- To analyse the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to court orders, subpoenas and to prevent crime). These special circumstances may require us to disclose personal information.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyse trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.
- To market our products or services to you.
Unless you have notified us otherwise, Quasardb may occasionally send you email to tell you about new features, solicit feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on. We may use various community websites to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of information to a minimum.
If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or contact us.
You acknowledge that it may be necessary for your information to be processed by such parties and that it may be transferred to someone who provides a service to us in another country within the European Economic Area, and you consent to such processing and transfer. If it is necessary to transfer your personal information outside of the European Economic Area we will make every effort to ensure that the person to whom we pass the personal information agrees to treat it with the same level of protection as we do.
If we are sold or merge with another business entity your personal information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
Unless required by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any personal information you provide to us without your consent.
Quasardb is very concerned about protecting the confidentiality of your personal information. We have security measures, including administrative, physical and electronic measures, to protect against the loss, exposure, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you in the use of the services. These measures include SSL data encryption to transmit your personal information as well as technical architectures and systems to prevent unauthorised third parties from accessing your personal information.